Find learning tools and resources
Whether you’re a parent looking for learning tools for your child or a student looking for options to help assist you with school, we’re here to help you find the right option.
You can help your child get ahead or catch up in advance of the upcoming school year with a wide array of online learning tools. Encourage your child to continue learning over the summer to keep them busy while school is out and ready for success in the upcoming school year.
Online & in-person learning resources
Earning a high school diploma matters for your future. Sometimes life can get in the way of finishing, but it’s never too late to jump back in and set yourself up for a lifetime of success. The added bonus? You’ll get to be part of the moments in high school that we all care about, from prom night to graduation day.
Reenroll now if you left high school within the last few years. Your school is ready to welcome you back and help you get on track to earn your diploma. Not ready to reenroll? Consider an alternative option like online programs or getting your GED. No matter whether your goal is college, military service, or work, be empowered for success.
Call 602.542.7378 and select "Option 2" for enrollment support in English or Spanish.
Your kids aren’t the only ones who can keep learning and growing, you can too! There’s a wide variety of adult education and professional development opportunities to support your personal growth.
Find a program or resource that meets your needs and interests and keep your whole family learning and active this school year.
In-person instruction matters.
In-person instruction isn’t just the best way for most students to learn, it offers the experiences and fun that help students grow and thrive. Consider some of the benefits your child will benefit from by enrolling for school in person this school year.
- Socialization: Help your child develop the social-emotional skills that are critical for their personal growth and wellbeing.
- Hands-on learning: Being at school in person offers students the opportunity to learn beyond a computer screen and experience everything from art class creations and chemistry class concoctions to public speaking and presentation skills – the hands-on experiences that matter.
- Student services: Make sure your child has access to the full team of professionals they deserve that can support your child’s full spectrum of needs, from disability services to speech therapy and counseling.
- Physical activity: When kids are at school in person physical activity is part of their experience and an important part of every child’s overall health and wellbeing.
- Extracurricular activities: Getting involved in clubs, sports and other student groups takes a student’s learning beyond the classroom, helping students find new passions and talents.
- Empowered parents: In-person learning isn’t only beneficial for your child, it means you will have more time for you! For you, that might mean going back to work, being more focused on your education. Enrolling your child in in-person instruction benefits the whole family.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of in-person instruction.
Summer programs are a great way to keep your child safe, learning, and active during the summer months. Programs are available through Arizona schools and community organizations statewide, including a variety of options that can meet your needs and the interests of your child. Talk to your school about the programs being offered this summer or use the links here to find a summer experience for your child.